Staff and students can reset their Holland College password from anywhere with Internet access, provided they have registered alternate contact information (cell phone number and/or email address) on Microsoft’s "Self-Service Password Reset" (SSPR) website.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend that all staff and students take the time to register an alternate email address and/or a mobile phone number with this Microsoft SSPR service.
NOTE: For verification purposes – students must provide the following information when calling for assistance with password issues:
- Applicants and Former students can reset their WebAdvisor password by going to https://webadvisor.hollandcollege.com and follow the link “What’s my Password”. Follow the instructions on that webpage and you can have a new password emailed to the personal email you provided when you applied/registered to Holland College. If there are any issues, you must contact the ITS Department.
- If you are having problems resetting your password online:
- Staff should submit a service request to the ITS Helpdesk.
- For student login problems, please submit the contact form below and an ITS Department technician will respond during regular business hours.
- Telephone support is available 902-566-9689 during regular business hours
- home address
- phone number
- the last (3) digits of your social insurance number