VIDEO GAME ART AND ANIMATION PORTFOLIO REQUIREMENTS
Do not include copies of other people’s art work such as comic, game or film characters.
- Draw a self portrait (head and shoulders only), using a mirror for reference.
- Sit in the corner of any room in your house and draw the entire contents of the room in front of you. Be as accurate as possible. Include everything you see.
- Devise an original game idea and write a 2 page description outlining its key features. Create a suitable piece of art to be used on the cover of the game’s package.
- Applicants are asked to select an additional collection of 8 of their best pieces of art to include in their submission. The portfolio should be submitted via weblink, disc, or neatly presented in a binder.
- figure drawings
- interior/exterior drawings of buildings
- perspective drawings
- drawings from observation
- original character design
- traditional art, painting, sculpture
- 3D models
- texture painting
- 2D/3D animation
- digital art
- graphic design