Date Posted: January 29, 2024
Application Deadline: February 15, 2024
Job Type: Full-Time / Permanent
Job Start Date:
- Business, Accounting and Marketing
On-site Position (Saint John or Halifax, NB or NS, Canada)
76,407 - 114,610 depending on experience
Hours Per Week:
As the Manager, People and Culture you will be a key contributor to the success of our organization by managing various aspects of the human resources function. Your role involves collaborating closely with the Vice President, People and Culture and members of the leadership team to implement HR strategies, programs and policies that align with the company's culture, values and business objectives. You will play a pivotal role in fostering a positive workplace culture and ensuring the well-being of our employees. As a human resources leader in your current organization you are recognized as a culture champion, creative problem solver, talent acquisition expert and bold program developer. You have knowledge and experience in all aspects of human resources. You are a sought-after trusted advisor and strategic partner to leaders across the organization.
The following skills and qualifications will be required to carry out this role:
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of human resources experience of which at least 3 years has been spent in human resources leadership role.
- Experience in leading talent acquisition requirements across the organization including external relationship building that creates a diverse pipeline
- Strong analytical background including utilize MS office tools to support the analysis and messaging based on the results.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of human resources management principles and practices including those pertaining to talent management, organizational development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, employment relations, with demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing these areas;
- Demonstrated ability to leveraging technology to improve efficiency with your department and across the organization
A little bit about us:
CAA Atlantic What started out as a club for automobile enthusiasts, has grown into the preferred choice for more and more customers in Atlantic Canada. CAA Atlantic is now focused on being the leader in innovative and cutting-edge technologies driving our members forward, creating a culture of convenience and trust on all of life's journeys. With a successful history spanning over 75+ years, CAA Atlantic is a leading provider of roadside assistance, travel, and insurance services. At CAA Atlantic, we are dedicated to promoting safety, convenience, and peace of mind for all travelers. As a member of our dynamic and innovative organization, you will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our members and contribute to the growth and success of our company. Why Work With Us: Challenging work with an amazing team Strong commitment to the community and giving back (more than $50K in charitable giving to the IWK Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Atlantic and the Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation in 2022, in addition to many more) A competitive compensation package Generous paid time off based on professional experience Paid volunteering Telemedicine - provides you with 24/7 direct access to medical care and wellness services by phone or video chat Health and Safety of employees is the number one priority Complimentary Premier CAA Membership An in-house gym facility and/or corporate gym rate and partial reimbursement An innovative and dynamic work environment Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Our Vision: To be the most trusted and sustainable Member organization in Atlantic Canada.
Our Mission: To make a difference every day by anticipating, understanding, and exceeding the expectations of our Members
Our Core Values
- WE WILL BE BOLD We embrace change and encourage bold decisions to be made in pursuit of delivering positive impact and innovative solutions for our Members and our community.
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY Our Members and our Community know they can trust us to be there when we say we will, to provide the safety and security they can count on and deliver the great service they’ve come to expect. Our word is our bond.
- WE THINK DIFFERENTLY We create a culture built on being curious, embracing new ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives, which expands our thinking and leads to creative solutions.
- WE DO THE RIGHT THING We commit to operating in the best interest of others, upholding integrity and being transparent in our actions and decision making. Diversity and inclusion at CAA Atlantic As a member-driven organization, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live.
It is important to us that every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and we recognize that diverse perspectives enhance our collective innovation, creativity and allow us to provide amazing service to our Members. Accommodation Applicants should identify
How to Apply
Submit your application online at: https://jobs.careerbeacon.com/apply/1954612?utm_source=sharepage-jobboards&utm_campaign=refer&utm_medium=in-app
Company Name: CAA Atlantic Limited
Address: 330 John Savage Avenue
Postal/Zip Code: B3B 0L7
Contact Person: Mike Burgess
Contact Person Job Title: Vice President People and Culture