Date Posted: February 12, 2024
Application Deadline: February 22, 2024
Job Type: Seasonal / Contract
Job Start Date:
- Arts and Media
- Business, Accounting and Marketing
April 02, 2024
Job End Date:
April 02, 2025
On-site Position (Charlottetown, PEI, Canada)
28.73 to 36.06 per hour
Hours Per Week:
- Execute an effective content marketing strategy that includes devising strategies and plans to drive online traffic to the College website.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the College as well as lead the development and adoption of effective social media guidelines across the College.
- Use existing analytics and data to steer best practices in digital user experience.
- Ensure consistent delivery of Holland College brand guidelines in all communications mediums.
- Under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Communications, oversee the online campaign budget and make recommendations on how best to invest it to create the greatest return on investment.
- Analyze advertising platforms like social media, paid search, and online networks to create multi-platform campaigns that drive conversion.
- Review reporting mechanisms and dashboards to accurately analyze campaign activities in real time and recommend corrective actions when campaigns are under performing.
- Devise strategies to source new leads and platforms to increase web traffic and applications.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the College to build positive relationships, develop collaborations, content plans and work-back schedules.
- Play an active role in any committees and working groups where digital guidance is required.
- Manage relationships with any third-party suppliers or digital agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a digital marketing specialization preferred coupled with two to three years recent, related work experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience maybe considered.
- Courses in social media content management, digital marketing and advertising is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Social Media platform, Google Analytics, and social media scheduling platforms is required.
- Excellent communications interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Some evening and/or weekend work may be required.
- Ability to relate to a variety of audiences – strong rapport with youth a necessity.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision yet be able to work as part of a team.
- Public speaking training and/or experience with event planning would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Holland College programs, services and entrance requirements would be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Submit your application by email to the company contact listed below.
Documents to be included:
Company Name: Holland College
Address: 140 Weymouth Street
Postal/Zip Code: C1A 4Z1
Contact Person: Patty Bell
Contact Person Job Title: Staffing Officer