Office of Retention, Part-Time Study & Career Services
We are here to support students in their educational and professional pursuits by offering access to strategic academic support, academic advising and career preparation.
Academic Advising/ Part-Time Study
If you would like to improve your study skills, discuss available academic supports, explore program delivery options, or you are struggling academically, don’t wait, contact us today.
- Help you register for courses
- Discuss your course load
- Connect you with the educational supports you may need
- Assist you with academic alerts
- Collaboratively develop a personalized educational action plan toward success
- Create new/alternative learning pathways
Who you are, your values, interests and preferences will all factor in choosing a strong career pathway. If you want to explore career options or enhance your employability skills, we can help you prepare.
- Investigate your interests and goals
- Facilitate career preparation workshops
- Conduct Career Assessment Inventories
- Provide networking opportunities with potential employers
Joanne d’Entremont, Coordinator: Academic Advising and Part-Time Study
Susan Shaw, Coordinator: Internship and Graduate Placements
Gaylene Carragher, Director