To register for a course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-888-6485.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, direct debit or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express).
An administration fee of $15.00 will be charged for processing N.S.F. cheques.
Income Tax Receipts
The T2202A form for income tax purposes will be mailed by the end of February for courses taken in the previous year. Please allow at least one week for delivery. Please advise the Marine Training Centre if you change your address.
Course Confirmations and Deposits
Every course offered by the Marine Training Centre must meet minimum enrollment. Holland College reserves the right to cancel courses with less than the minimum number of participants. If a course is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, registrants will be notified. Registrants may transfer to another course or receive a full refund.
- Course deposit fees are calculated at 20% of your tuition up to a maximum of $500.
- They are due at time of confirmation and are non-refundable and non-transferable (cannot be transferred to another course or student).
- If a student fails to show up for their training without notifying the administrative staff before the start of their course, they will be invoiced for the full tuition.
Refund Policy for Courses:
Refunds to registered students will be granted under the following conditions:
- A student exits for health reasons and supplies a medical certificate.
- The amount of refund will be determined by pro-rating the tuition and lab fees based on the time the student was registered in the program.
- A student who is dismissed from a program or course will not be eligible for a refund.
- All refunds will be approved by the Chief Financial Officer or a designated authority.
Holland College Marine Training Centre
100 Water Street, Summerside
Prince Edward Island, Canada C1N 1A9
ISO 9001: 2015 Certified