Holland College Meal Plans
*Meal plans will not be offered in the first semester of the 2020 academic year. A decision on January meal plans will be made in December. We will instead be offering flex spending which still allows you to purchase food as well as use your flex spending account for campus store purchases, vending, and photocopying and printing needs. Please refer to https://hollandcollege.com/hollpass/about-your-card/canes-cash.php on how to use your flex spending account.
When you purchase a meal plan, funds are added directly onto your Holl Pass, which can be used as a debit card.
There are several ways to deposit funds onto your Holl Pass:
- Online, by logging in to your account at the top right-hand corner of this page
- At the Holl Pass office.
- At any Holl Pass dispensers and reloading machines.
Click here to log into your account.
See adding funds to your card for further information.
*Meal plan offerings will be further assessed for the second semester in collaboration and direction from our Chief Public Health Office.
Whether you live in residence or commute to campus, a flex spending account is a great way to make college life a little easier. The Prince of Wales Credit Union Café and the Tourism and Culinary Center Cafeteria offer various food options for students attending those facilities.
Benefits of adding funds to your flex spending account
- Flex spending be used at all locations that accept the Holland College Holl Pass Card
- It's a convenient way to pay for food and miscellaneous items such as snacks, beverages, photocopying and printing in addition to any of your campus store needs
- Your flex spending account automatically carries over from one year to the next, and does not have an expiry date. As long as your Holl Pass card is valid, you have access to your flex spending account
- There are no fees when using your Flex Spending Account.
- It's a great way to feel your way around campus without committing to a large meal plan allotment. Simply add funds as needed and determine how much you will need each week.