- Grade 12 or equivalent with credits at or above the general level
- Minimum one year post-secondary education
- 19 years of age by program start date
- Successful completion of the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2). The applicant is responsible for this cost. Testing for applicants from the Maritimes is held in PEI. This test will be arranged by Holland College Admissions.
- Successful completion of Physical Ability Requirement Evaluation Test (PARE). This is a PDF and will open in a new window.
- Completion of an APA Medical form (this is a PDF and opens in a new window)
- Criminal Record Check (Vulnerable Sector) with no findings of guilt. Find out more about Criminal Record Checks.
- Successful completion of a full background check. Please download and complete the Consent to Criminal Record and Background Check form. This form is a PDF and will open in a new window.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or Canadian permanent resident status
- Valid Class 5 (cars and light trucks) driver’s license (students holding restricted or graduated licenses must abide by the conditions of the license)
- Three letters of reference, not from family members
- Completion of Immunization Verification Form (this is a PDF and will open in a new window) (required after acceptance)
- Certification in swimming – “Swim to Survive” or equivalent
- Standard First Aid, CPR Level C and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) must be valid for the duration of the program
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) safety training course from a certified trainer
- Successful completion of the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course
- Résumé including work and volunteer experience with applicable dates, membership in groups, associations or athletics, awards and distinctions, and any other information about yourself relevant to the program including work and volunteer experience with applicable dates, membership in groups, associations or athletics, awards and distinctions, and any other information about yourself relevant to the program
NOTE: Preference is given to candidates who are qualified Forestry, Wildlife, Fishery, or Environmental Technicians or graduates of a renewable resource program. If you do not have a two-year diploma in one of these areas, your employment options may be limited.
Fees for the academic year 2019/2020. Please note: Tuition and Fees are listed in Canadian dollars.
International Student fee is an additional $4000 per year (includes International Health Fee).
International Student fee is due on first day of class.
|Tuition and Other Fees
|Health Insurance Fee
|Due August 12
|1 pair black polishable shoes – Military or Police Style
2 long sleeve plain white dress shirts suitable to wear a black tie. (no button down collars)
1 pair of black dress pants
1 pair quality running shoes
3 pairs black socks
1 black tie – plain, single color/no patterns (clip on preferred)
|Towels and personal toiletry articles
|1 alarm clock or clock radio
|1 mouth guard piece
Provincial and federal conservation wildlife and parks enforcement authorities.