Holland College Logo

Returning Students

Those students in multi-year programs are required to keep their cards year after year, until your program is completed or your Holl Pass has expired. If you have lost your Holl Pass card you are asked to go to the card office following orientation week to get your replacement Holl Pass. (**** There is a $20 replacement fee for any lost or stolen cards.****)

If you do not have your Holl Pass card, it is recommended that you receive a new one as you will need it for photocopying and printing, meal plans, residence access, Centre for Applied Science and Technology access, Canes Cash Flex Account options and gym access.

Acceptable photo identification
to get your Holl Pass card

To get your Holl Pass card, you must be registered to a course and present a valid passport or at least two of the following, one with your photo:

  • Driver's licence (photo)
  • Certificate of Indian Status (photo)
  • Federal government employee ID (photo)
  • Provincial government employee ID (photo)
  • Municipal government employee ID (photo)
  • Canadian citizenship certificate
  • Birth certificate
  • Passport
  • Social Insurance Number (SIN) card