- Grade 12* or equivalent with credits at or above the general level
- Class 5 Driver’s license
- Driver’s Abstract
- Completion of a Holland College Medical Form
- Résumé including work and volunteer experience with applicable dates, membership in groups, associations or athletics, awards and distinctions, and any other information about yourself relevant to the program which you are applying
Note: Preference will be given to applicants with Grade 11 or 12 physics. You must be in excellent physical condition as determined by a thorough medical examination, and be able to participate in strenuous physical activity on elevated work platforms in adverse weather conditions
*If you do not meet the academic requirements, you can still apply. Contact Admissions about the Test of Workplace Essential Skills (TOWES).
Fees for the academic year 2018/2019.
International Student fee is an additional $3,930 per year (includes International Health Fee).
|Tuition and Other Fees
|Health Insurance Fee
|1stinstallment due upon first day of class
|2ndinstallment due January 7
|Other Program Costs
Graduates from this program may find employment with:
- Wind turbine maintenance technician
- Wind turbine installation
- Wind turbine manufacture