IMPORTANT: Please note that a student MUST have successfully REGISTERED into their courses at Holland College before they can log into any computer/system at the College.
Within 1 full business day (24 hours) after registering for courses, Integrated Technology Services will send the Holland College username/password combination to the students’ HOME email account. They can log into any computer at Holland College and should have access to their personal network drive (F:\), as well as the items listed below:
If students are having problems logging into the Holland College network for the first time, the three most common reasons are:
- they have not completed the registration process.
- they have completed the registration process but have not waited the 6 to 24 hours for the user account to become active.
- they may not have checked their home email address for the new password from the ITS Department (which is emailed to their home address after successfully completing registration).
If a student cannot successfully login, they should refer to the Password Management page for further instructions.
All staff and currently registered students
- connect to a single SSID called “hcwifi”.
- log in using the Holland College Active Directory (AD) username and password that is used to log into the network and/or email systems.
- Detailed instructions for connecting devices using the most common platforms are shown below (will open in new window):
- Once a device is setup and successfully connects to the wifi network, it will automatically reconnect again in the future without having to enter the username/password again (similar to the wifi experience at home).